Saturday 19 June 2010

I'm Alive!

Alright, no need to send out search parties or call the police... I am indeed alive and well.  I know that I haven’t been keeping this blog as up-to-date as my loyal fans would like (or at all for that matter).  I guess that is the danger of having a routine – you get comfortable, complacent and just don’t know what to say.  Over the month I’ve tried to sit down and blog, but ever time I would simply stare at the blank page – the words wouldn’t come.  I know its hard for some of you to imagine... Bryan at a loss for words?!   But its true.

Anyways, I’m still enjoying my time with my Nursery class – they are so cute at that age and some of their observations are amazing in their insight.  The other day I had to do one of the hardest things a teacher has to do... I said goodbye to my first child.  You just get so attached to them at that age and I wont be there next year... don’t think she understood though lol.

This summer I’ll be taking another trip, this time around Europe.  I’ve booked through Contiki again (quite a good agency for young professionals) so hopefully it’ll be a blast.  I decided on their European Experience leaving in August.  Click here to view my itinerary.

Work for September is still up in the air, so fingers crossed something will come up in the next month or so.  I really don’t want a repeat of last Autumn!  I need more than 6 days lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment