Thursday 1 April 2010

I'm so "Wonderful"

They called me "Wonderful"
So I said "Wonderful" - if you insist
I will be "Wonderful"
And they said "Wonderful"
Believe me, it's hard to resist
'Cause it feels wonderful
They think I'm wonderful

Hehe... yes, its true - I'm still a bit obsessed with the "Wicked" soundtrack.  Then again, is there anyone who knows me and is surprised at this?  You may be thinking that this snippet is a tad immodest... and you'd be right!  But in my defense, I've received some very positive feedback lately and am feeling on top of the world!  I actually so impressed a school that they came running after me when I left to see if I was available the next day (though I'm still unsure whether that has to do with an exceptionally good performance on my part, or exceptionally poor performances from previous supply teachers).

As well, I have my upcoming holiday and long-term Nursery placement when I come back to look  forward to.  Life is good...  now if only I could get a good night's sleep, thing's would be perfect.  I'm not sure what the reason is but I can't seem to sleep through the night.  Maybe its all the excitement of my life... yeah, right lol.  A more likely source is the literal vat of coffee I drink each day - damn you coffee and your delicious flavour.. heavenly aroma... mmmm... I should have another cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment