Saturday 18 December 2010

The sleigh will soon be in the sky... hopefully

Its been awhile since my last posting, so  figured I better do a quick one before I leave for Canada. 

As you may know (apparently it made the news over there), the city of London just got dumped on again.  We were doing so well with our weather these last two weeks too - sure it was cold, but no precipitation whatsoever!  Then, the day before I leave, it decides to snow... and not just any snow either.  You know how we all  giggle about Britain's inability to cope with foul weather?  This time they actually had an excuse for the travel disruption - the snow really was heavy.  Luckily it only lasted 5 hours or so and the airports are starting to clear the backlog of flights.  So, hopefully I'll be able to make it home relatively on time.  I'll keep you posted - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment