Sunday 7 March 2010

Idle Minds...

I think the motto for today is "idle minds are a breeding ground for idle questions".  It was a slow day with not much going on which left my mind free to drift and explore many interesting questions.  Any insight you have on any or all of these would be welcome.

- Should teachers teaching in a Catholic school be Catholic themselves?
- Do ghosts exist?
- Should the death penalty be reintroduced?
- Which religion is "right"?
- What is behind the falling standard of parenting?
- How have I managed to amass over 20 GBP ($32) in change on my beside table?

 
I've finally discovered how to insert images into my blog!! :)

With these questions buzzing around I went for a walk in Greenwich (pronounced "gren-itch", not "green-witch").  It was another lovely sunny day, but a wee bit nippy... actually, the wind was quite icy and really just cut through you.  My hands and face were nearly numb by the end.  Other than that, I had a brilliant time exploring the extensive grounds with a bacon butty in hand (a cafe au lait would've been in the other, but the shop had run out). 

So all in all its been a good weekend and I have a full week to look forward to.  I'm working everyday but Wednesday... not too sure what's happening then as I was first teaching a Reception class, then I had a trial day scheduled which has since been cancelled.  We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment